Tuna sushi style sandwiches
- 4 slices wholegrain bread, crusts removed
- 50 g spreadable cream cheese
- 95 g tuna in springwater, flaked and drained
- ½ lebanese cucumber, deseeded and cut into matchsticks
- ¼ medium carrot, cut into matchsticks
How to Use Four Sides of Your Grater
1. Using a rolling pin, flatten bread slices. Spread cream cheese over bread. Place tuna, cucumber and carrot in rows next to each other on the bread, leaving 1 cm border along one edge.
2. Roll bread from opposite edge to enclose filling. Cut each roll into 3 rounds and pack tightly into an airtight container or lunch box so they don’t unravel.
Tip: Use a toothpick to hold roll in place if necessary.
By Food to Love