Roast Potato and Pumpkin Frittata
- 2 Tsp olive oil
- 1 small finely sliced red onion
- 1 Kg diced and roasted potatoes
- 350 g diced and roasted pumpkin
- 250 g frozen peas
- 125 g green beans
- 5 beaten eggs
- 300 ml cream
- 100 g feta cheese
- To serve:
- Green salad, if desired
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced). Lightly grease a 1.5L oven-proof dish.
2. In a small frying pan, heat oil over a medium heat. Sauté onion for 2-3 minutes until softened.
3. Arrange combined vegetables in a dish, then scatter onion over the top.
4. In a jug, whisk eggs and cream together, then season to taste. Pour over vegetables, crumbling feta cheese over top.
5. Bake for 40-45 minutes until centre is set and top is golden. 6 Serve with green salad, if desired. Tip: These vegetables can be changed out for any other leftover vegetables you have on hand.
By Food to Love