Chicken Tenders, Salad and Fettuccine
- 350 g pack frozen Waitoa Free Range Chicken Orignal Tenders (original or gluten free)
- 200 g pack Explore Cuisine Organic Edamame and Mung Bean Fettucine
- 1 New Zealand Avocado
- 4 Tbsp plain low-fat yoghurt
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic
- Select Black Pepper
- 2 Tbsp chopped parsley
- 200 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cucumber, sliced
- 1 bag leafy salad mix
- 2 Tbsp Tasti Pumpkin Seeds
- Healthy Food Guide magazine
Cook edamame and mung bean fettuccine as per instructions on the packet, then drain and put aside to cool.
Cook chicken tenders as per instructions on the box, put aside.
Make dressing by blending together the avocado, yoghurt, lemon juice, garlic, black pepper and herbs until smooth.
In a large bowl, place cooled fettuccine, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, salad mix then stir through the dressing. Sprinkle with pumpkin seeds and serve with chicken tenders.
By The Healthy Food Guide TV Series