Courgette and Tomato Frittatas with Avocado, Quinoa and Radish Salad
- 1 cup baby potatoes
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 6 free range eggs
- Select Salt
- black pepper
- 1/2 cup trim milk
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 1 can Delmaine Cherry Tomatoes, drained
- 1 courgette, grated
- 12 leaves fresh basil
- Side salad
- 1 1/2 cups cooked Ceres Organics Red or White Quinoa
- 1 slice Venerdi Six Seed Bread, toasted and torn into chunks
- 1 avocado chopped
- 1/4 cup Tasti Pine Nuts, toasted
- 4 cups fresh produce salad mix
- 2 radishes, finely sliced
- 2 Tbsp balsamic dressing
Cook potatoes until just tender, cool slightly then slice thinly. Set aside.
Heat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced). Grease a 12-hole muffin tray with oil and line with non-stick baking paper squares or muffin cases.
Beat eggs lightly and season with salt and pepper. Add milk and parmesan. Mix well.
Layer each muffin hole with potatoes. Divide tomatoes and courgette between the 12 holes. Pour egg mixture over the top.
Bake for 8-12 minutes until egg has set and frittatas are lightly browned. Remove and set aside. Top with basil leaves.
Combine salad ingredients in a bowl. Serve 3 frittatas per person with salad on the side.
By The Healthy Food Guide TV Series