Egg Lasagne Cups
- 2 fresh Delmaine Lasagne Sheets
- Dots Cooking Oil Spray
- 8 Tbsp Delmaine Tomato Paste
- 4 free range eggs
- 1 tsp Select Dried Oregano
- 1 1/2 cup Select Frozen Spinach, defrosted
- 1 cup grated courgette
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 4 Tbsp grated parmesan cheese
- 420g can Select Creamed Corn
- 1 chilli, finely chopped
- black pepper
- 1/3 cup grated mozzarella
- 1 bag Vitalvegetables Vitalimmunity Slaw
- Healthy Food Guide Magazine
Preheat the oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced). Bring a large pot of water to boil and cook lasagne sheets until softe about 5 minutes). Drain and rinse with cold water. Cut each sheet into 6 equal squares. Spray muffin tray with oil.
Press each lasagne square into a muffin cup (the edges will stick out). Drop about a teaspoon of tomato paste into each.
Mix eggs with hand blender then mix in oregano, spinach, courgette, ricotta and parmesan. Mix in the creamed corn, chilli and season with black pepper. Divide the mixture evenly among the muffin cups. Sprinkle with mozzarella.
Bake for 15-20 minutes until heated through and egg is cooked. The lasagne edges will become crisp and light brown and the filling firm to touch. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from the tins. Serve with slaw.
By The Healthy Food Guide TV Series