Fruity Avocado Bliss Balls
- 1 cup Tasti Almonds, toasted
- 1 cup Sanitarium Light 'n' Tasty Macadamia Sunrise
- 1 cup Tasti Ready to Eat Prunes
- 12 Tasti Dried Apricot Halves
- 1 New Zealand Avocado
- 1 Lemon, zest and juice
- 1 cup Tasti Dessicated Coconut, toasted, to coat balls
- Healthy Food Guide Magazine
Place toasted almonds in a food processor and pulse until the mixture resembles fine crumbs, place the ground nuts into a large bowl.
Add the Sanitarium Light 'n' Tasty Macadamia Sunrise cereal to the ground nuts and mix together with clean hands, slightly crushing the cereal as you mix.
Put the prunes and apricots into the food processor along with the avocado, lemon zest and juice then pulse together.
Add the nuts and cereal into the blender and pulse together until combined.
Take a teaspoon of the mixture and roll into ball, coat each ball with the toasted coconut.
Refrigerate until firm.
By The Healthy Food Guide TV Series