Roasted Cauliflower Fritters
- 1 cauliflower, cut into florets
- 4 Tbsp oil
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup self-raising flour
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 30 g grated Parmesan
- 1 cup chopped coriander
- 400 g potatoes, brushed
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets, steamed
- 1/2 cup tomato relish, to serve
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with paper.
2. Place cauliflower onto the tray. Drizzle with 2 Tbsp oil and sprinkle cumin, combining well. Place into the oven for 20 minutes until soft and roasted. Remove and cool for 10 minutes.
3. Chop the cauliflower into small pieces and place in a large bowl. Add eggs, flour, spring onion, Parmesan, coriander, salt and pepper. Stir well and set aside.
4. Place potatoes onto the baking tray. Drizzle with remaining oil and toss through the turmeric. Roast for 15 minutes until golden.
5. To cook the fritters heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add spoonfuls of mixture cooking on each side until crisp and golden.
6. Serve with crunchy potatoes, a side of broccoli and tomato relish.
Tip: This recipe is also ideal for making mini-fritters, perfect for entertaining or kids lunchboxes.