One-pot Garlic Roasted Chicken and Veges
- ¼ cup chopped basil leaves, plus extra leaves to serve
- 2 Tbsp grated lemon rind, plus lemon wedges to serve
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- ¼ cup rice bran oil
- 4 x 200g chicken breasts
- 4 courgettes, thinly sliced
- 2 large red onions, cut in to wedges
- 200g cherry or truss tomatoes
- 4 slices crusty bread
How to Create an Entertaining Platter
1. Preheat oven to 220°C (200°C fan-forced).
2. Place basil, lemon rind, garlic and oil in a bowl and stir to combine.
3. Place chicken, courgettes and onions in a baking dish and spoon the basil mixture over the top. Roast for 20 minutes, until vegetables start to soften.
4. Add tomatoes and roast for another 5 minutes until chicken is cooked through.
5. Scatter with extra basil and lemon wedges, and serve with bread.
By Food to Love