Lemon Ginger Fish Fillets
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 firm white fish fillets
- 80g butter
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice + 1 tsp finely grated lemon rind
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley
- 3 spring onions, thinly sliced
How to Tell When Fish is Cooked
1. Heat oil in a large frying pan or barbecue hot plate, on a medium heat.
2. Cook fish for 2-3 minutes on both sides until lightly browned and cooked through.
3. Meanwhile, melt butter in a small saucepan. Add lemon juice, rind and ginger and cook for 1 minute. Stir in parsley and spring onions and heat for 1 minute.
4. To serve, pour sauce over fish with lemon wedges on the side.
Tip: Visit countdown.co.nz to watch our 'how to' video on how to tell when fish is cooked.
By Food to Love