Chocolate Ice Cream Baskets
- 200g dark chocolate melts
- 2 Tbsp chocolate sprinkles
- 6 flat-bottomed ice-cream cones
- 6 scoops chocolate ice-cream
- 6 small Easter eggs, unwrapped
How to Make Ganache
1. Place the chocolate melts into a glass bowl and heat in the microwave for 1 minute. Stir, then repeat until the chocolate is smooth.
2. Pour chocolate sprinkles onto a clean plate.
3. Using a knife or clean pastry brush, spread chocolate over the outside of each cone.
4. Line tray with baking paper. Dip rim of cone in to the chocolate sprinkles and place on the tray.
5. Repeat with remaining cones and leave at room temperature until set.
6. To serve, fill cones with a scoop of ice-cream and top with an Easter egg.
By Food to Love