Chocolate Ice Cream Baskets
- 200g dark chocolate melts
- 2 Tbsp chocolate sprinkles
- 6 flat-bottomed ice-cream cones
- 6 scoops chocolate ice-cream
- 6 small Easter eggs, unwrapped
1. Place the chocolate melts into a glass bowl and heat in the microwave for 1 minute. Stir, then repeat until the chocolate is smooth.
2. Pour chocolate sprinkles onto a clean plate.
3. Using a knife or clean pastry brush, spread chocolate over the outside of each cone.
4. Line tray with baking paper. Dip rim of cone in to the chocolate sprinkles and place on the tray.
5. Repeat with remaining cones and leave at room temperature until set.
6. To serve, fill cones with a scoop of ice-cream and top with an Easter egg.
• Energy 1567Kj • Protein 4g • Total Fat 20g • Saturated Fat 12g • Carbohydrates 45g • Sugars 37g • Sodium 54mg
Dietary and nutritional info supplied by NZ Nutrition Foundation
By Food to Love