Barbecue Salmon Parcels
- 4 or 6 vine tomatoes, sliced
- 12 Sicilian green olives, sliced
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 4 salmon fillet portions (about 150g each)
- 2 Tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 sprigs thyme
- 4 large sheets baking paper
1. Pre-heat the barbecue to medium heat. Lay out 4 sheets of baking paper (each about 40cm long) and top them all with 3-4 slices of tomato, 6 olive slices and a few onion rings. Arrange a salmon fillet on each and drizzle with the sweet chilli sauce and olive oil, and add a sprig of thyme.
2. Bring the long sides of the baking paper together and fold down to enclose, then fold the remaining two ends under to make a parcel. Place on the solid barbecue plate or hanging rack and cook for 5-6 minutes with the hood down.
3. Arrange each parcel on serving plates, season with cracked pepper and garnish with lime wedges and extra herbs, if desired.