Barbecue Salmon Parcels
- 4 or 6 vine tomatoes, sliced
- 12 Sicilian green olives, sliced
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 4 salmon fillet portions (about 150g each)
- 2 Tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 sprigs thyme
- 4 large sheets baking paper
1. Preheat the barbecue to medium. Lay out 4 sheets of baking paper (each about 40cm long) and divide tomatoes, olives and onion between them. Place a salmon fillet on each. Drizzle with chilli sauce and oil, and add a sprig of thyme.
2. Bring the long sides of the baking paper together and fold down to enclose, then fold the remaining two ends under to make a parcel. Place on the barbecue plate and cook for 5-6 minutes with the hood down.
3. Arrange each parcel on serving plates, season with cracked pepper and garnish with lime wedges and extra herbs.
These can also be cooked in the oven at 180°C (160°C fan-forced) for about 10-15 minutes, or until the salmon just starts to flake in the centre.
• Energy 2804Kj • Protein 36g • Total Fat 55g • Saturated Fat 10g • Carbohydrates 9g • Sugars 9g • Sodium 381mg
Dietary and nutritional info supplied by NZ Nutrition Foundation.