Soft-centred Chocolate Cakes
- 155g dark eating chocolate, chopped coarsely
- 125g unsalted butter, chopped
- 3 tsp instant coffee granules
- 2 eggs, plus 2 egg yolks
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 1/4 cup plain flour
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
1. Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan-forced). Grease a six-hole (¾-cup/180ml) muffin pan well with softened butter.
2. Stir chocolate, butter and coffee in small saucepan, over low heat, until smooth; cool 10 minutes. Transfer mixture to large bowl.
3. Beat eggs, egg yolks and sugar in small bowl with electric mixer until thick and creamy. Fold egg mixture and sifted flour into barely warm chocolate mixture.
4. Spoon mixture into pan holes; bake 12 minutes.
5. Gently turn puddings onto serving plates, top-side down. Dust with sifted cocoa powder and serve immediately.