Peanut Butter Choc Chip Slice
- 1/2 cup wholemeal self-raising flour
- edmonds baking powder , 400g box
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 90g butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
How to Whip Perfect Cream
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced). Lightly grease and line an 18 x 28cm slice pan, extending paper 2cm above the edge on the two long sides.
2. Sift flours & baking powder together into a large bowl, returning husks. Stir through oats, coconut and sugar.
3. In a saucepan, combine peanut butter, butter and honey. Stir over low heat for 1-2 minutes, until melted and combined.
4. Make a well in centre of flour mixture and stir through peanut butter mixture and egg. Fold ½ cup choc chips through until well combined.
5. Press mixture into prepared pan. Sprinkle with remaining choc chips. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden. Cool in pan on a wire rack. Cut into rectangles. Store in an airtight container.