Mini Ham, Cheese & Tomato Frittatas
- 2 eggs, beaten lightly
- 1/4 cup low-fat milk
- 1/4 cup finely grated cheese
- 40g thinly sliced ham, chopped finely
- 6 small cherry tomatoes, halved
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to season
1. Preheat the oven to 170°C (150°C fan-forced). Grease a 12-hole silicone mini muffin pan.
2. Combine eggs, milk, cheese and ham in medium jug. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Spoon mixture into muffin holes. Top with cherry tomatoes (rounded or cut-side up). Bake 20 minutes, or until just set. Stand 5 minutes before turning onto a wire rack to cool.
Use silicone muffin pans for this recipe because the fritattas won't stick to them as they do with regular pans. If using regular mini muffin pans, line them with paper cases before filling.
Mini frittatas can be stored in the fridge for up to two days. You can seal in an airtight container and freeze for up to one month. Thaw frittatas at room temperature or place frozen in school lunchbox.