Prawn Crostini with Chilli-Lime Mayonnaise
- 4 x 1cm-thick slices baguette
- cooking oil spray
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp finely grated lime zest
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 fresh long red chilli, seeded, finely chopped
- 2 drops Tabasco sauce
- 2 iceberg lettuce leaves, shredded
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 4 medium cooked prawns, peeled, deveined, tails intact, halved`
- coriander leaves to serve
How to De-vein Prawns
1. Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place bread on prepared tray. Spray with oil. Bake, turning halfway through cooking, for 10 minutes or until golden.
2. Whisk mayonnaise, zest, juice, chilli and Tabasco in a bowl. Season.
3. Spread toasted bread with a little of the chilli-lime mayonnaise. Top with lettuce, avocado and prawns. Drizzle with mayonnaise. Serve sprinkled with coriander leaves.