Asparagus, Bean and Bacon Bundles
- 2 bunches asparagus
- 12 green beans
- 4 rashers streaky bacon
- 2 Tbsp olive oil, plus 1 Tbsp extra to serve
- lemon wedges to serve
How to Speed Up Dinner Prep
1. Cook asparagus and beans in a pot of boiling water for 1 minute. Rinse under cold water and drain.
2. Divide asparagus and beans into four equal bundles. Place four streaky bacon rashers on a chopping board and top with the four bundles of asparagus and beans.
3. Wrap each bundle with bacon and secure with toothpicks.
4. Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a frying pan or BBQ over a moderately high heat. Cook and turn bundles for 5 minutes or until bacon is browned and cooked.
5. Place bundles on a serving plate, drizzle with remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil. Remove toothpicks and serve with lemon wedges.