- 125 g store bought sponge cake, coarsely chopped
- 1 1/4 cup cream
- 125 g strawberries
- 360 g raspberry flavoured jelly, made in advance
- 1/2 cup thick custard
- Mint leaves
- Icing sugar, for dusting
How to Whip Perfect Cream
1. Divide sponge cake between six serving glasses, drizzle sherry (optional) evenly over the sponge.
2. Thinly slice strawberries. Coarsely chop jelly.
3. Whip cream until soft peaks form.
4. To assemble, top sponge with custard, jelly, strawberries then cream. Garnish with a few more chopped strawberries, mint leaves and a dusting of icing sugar.