- 125 g store bought sponge cake, coarsely chopped
- 1 1/4 cup cream
- 125 g strawberries
- 360 g raspberry flavoured jelly, made in advance
- 1/2 cup thick custard
- Mint leaves
- Icing sugar, for dusting
1. Divide sponge cake between six serving glasses, drizzle sherry (optional) evenly over the sponge.
2. Thinly slice strawberries. Coarsely chop jelly.
3. Whip cream until soft peaks form.
4. To assemble, top sponge with custard, jelly, strawberries then cream. Garnish with a few more chopped strawberries, mint leaves and a dusting of icing sugar.
• Energy 1563Kj • Protein 4g • Total Fat 27g • Saturated Fat 17g • Carbohydrates 29g • Sugars 24g • Sodium 158mg
Dietary and nutritional info supplied by NZ Nutrition Foundation