White Christmas Ice Cream
- 100 g bulk for value apricots turkish, per kg loose
- 100 g glace cherries, finely chopped
- 2 L vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- 100 g white chocolate melts, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp Cachous
1. Leave the vanilla ice cream out of the freezer for 5 - 10 minutes so that it softens slightly.
2. Combine cherries, dried apricots and ice cream in a large bowl. Freeze for 30 minutes or until firm.
3. Place chocolate in a small heat-proof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water don’t let base of bowl touch the water). Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until melted and smooth.
4. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Working quickly, scoop ice cream into 12 equal-sized balls. Place balls on prepared tray.
5. Drizzle with chocolate. Sprinkle with cachous. Freeze for 10 minutes or until set. Serve.