Couscous Salad with mixed peas and beans
- 1 cup couscous
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup boiling water
- 150 g baby green beans, trimmed, halved
- 150 g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 1 cup frozen baby peas
- 1 1/2 Tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh chives
1. Combine couscous, lemon juice and water in a heatproof bowl. Stand until liquid is absorbed, fluffing with a fork occasionally. Set aside and cool to room temperature.
2. Boil, steam or microwave beans and peas, separately, until just tender. Drain and rinse under cold water to refresh. Drain again.
3. Combine mustard and oil in a large bowl. Add couscous, beans, peas and chives, toss gently to combine.