Honey and Orange Glazed Carrots
- 4 large carrots, cut into sticks
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 Tbsp orange zest
- 2 Tbsp orange juice
- 1 tsp dried tarragon
- 2 tsp toasted sesame seeds
- 1 Tbsp chopped chives
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil. Cook the carrots for 5-8 minutes until soft. Drain well.
2. Place the butter, honey, orange zest, juice and tarragon in a pot and cook stirring occasionally until it sizzles. Add the carrots and toss together.
3. Cook gently for 2 minutes until the mixture is sticking to the carrots. Serve straight onto a platter and sprinkle with sesame seeds and chopped chives.