Roasted Mushrooms with Ricotta
- 4 flat mushrooms
- 1/2 cup ricotta
- 2 Tbsp coarsely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 onions, chopped finely
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
How to Speed Up Dinner Prep
1. Preheat oven to 200°C (180°C fan-forced.
2. Place washed mushrooms, stem-side up, on oven tray. Roast, uncovered for about 15 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, combine ricotta, parsley, spring onions and garlic.
4. Fill the top of the mushrooms with ricotta.
5. Cook for a further 3 minutes, so the topping is just melting.