Feta, Watermelon and Olive Bites
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped mint
- 1 long red chilli, seeds removed, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp finely chopped parsley
- 24 whole pitted black olives
- 200 g low-fat feta, thinly sliced into 48 triangles
- 600 g watermelon, skin removed, cut into 48 x 1cm thick triangles
- 24 toothpicks
1. In a small bowl, combine the mint, parsley and chilli and stir to combine. Gently toss each piece of feta in the herb mixture to coat.
2. Thread an olive onto each toothpick. Then thread on alternate pieces of feta and watermelon so there are two pieces of each. Sprinkle with chilli and cover until ready to serve.