Summer Salad with Dijon Dressing
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 Tbsp white vinegar
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 120 g bag mixed lettuce
- 1/2 telegraph cucumber, sliced
- 4 small tomatoes, quartered
- 1 avocado, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup basil leaves
- Freshly ground pepper
1. Place the oil, vinegar, honey and mustard into a small jar, and shake well.
2. On a large plate, arrange the lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes and avocado, and sprinkle the basil leaves over the top.
3. Season with salt and pepper, then drizzle with dressing.