Pineapple Glazed Ham
- 1 cooked whole leg of ham
- 440 g crushed pineapple
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 cup apricot chutney
- 1/4 cup dried apricots, sliced
- 1 tsp wholegrain mustard
How to Create an Entertaining Platter
1. To make the glaze, mix pineapple, ginger, apricot chutney, dried apricots and mustard together in a bowl.
2. Preheat oven to 170°C (150°C fan-forced). Remove the skin
from the ham and score it with deep cuts in a diamond pattern.
3. Line the base of a large baking tray with paper. Place the
ham into the dish
4. Brush half of the glaze on carefully. Place into the oven for 1 hour, basting every 15 minutes with remaining glaze.
Continue to cook until it is golden all over.