- fresh produce blueberries , 125g punnet
- 2 cups wholegrain oats
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil (melted) or flavourless oil
- 2 cups shredded coconut
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 cups mixed nuts, roughly chopped (e.g. Almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts)
- Greek yoghurt
- Mixed berries
1. Preheat oven to 160°C (140°C fan-forced).
2. Combine the oats, coconut, cinnamon and nuts. Spread onto a baking tray. Pour over the melted coconut oil and mix through.
3. Place into the oven for 25 minutes, stirring once or twice. Allow to cool before placing into an airtight container.
4. Serve muesli with greek yoghurt and a selection of fresh or frozen berries.