Courgette and Coriander Salad
- 6 courgettes
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Black pepper
- 250 g green beans, ends removed and sliced lengthways
- 1 cup fresh coriander (leaves and stalks)
- Zest of 1 lime
- 2-4 Tbsp parmesan, finely grated
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 Tbsp raw sugar
- 2 Tbsp avocado oil
How to Char-grill Vegetables
1. Using a vegetable peeler, slice courgettes into long ribbons. Drizzle with olive oil and season.
2. Heat a chargrill pan and cook the courgette strips in batches until soft and striped.
3. Bring a pot of salted water to the boil; blanch the beans for 30 seconds, then refresh in iced water and drain. Toss beans together with the char-grilled courgette and coriander.
4. To make the vinaigrette, whisk the lime, raw sugar and avocado oil together until well combined and pour over the salad.
5. Garnish with lime zest and grated parmesan.