Char-grilled Courgettes and Broccoli
- 1 large head broccoli, cut into florets and halved
- 3 large courgettes, halved and cut into sticks
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup toasted nuts and seeds e.g. sunflower, walnuts, pumpkin seeds
1. Place the broccoli and courgettes into a large bowl. Pour over the 1/4 cup of oil and mix well.
2. Heat a grill pan to a medium heat and grill the vegetables a few at a time, turning as they cook. Set aside and season with salt and pepper.
3. In a jar make the dressing; combine the olive oil, sugar and lemon, and shake well.
4. Place the vegetables onto a platter, sprinkle with toasted nuts and seeds and drizzle with dressing and serve while still warm.