- 2 cups toasted fruit muesli
- 250 g low-fat vanilla yoghurt
- 1 small mango, thinly sliced
- 150 g strawberries, hulled, quartered
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp chopped pistachios
1. Divide half of muesli between four serving glasses. Spoon over half of vanilla yoghurt, then top with mango slices.
2. Top with remaining muesli and yoghurt, then the strawberries. Drizzle with honey, scatter over chopped pistachios and serve.
Tip: For a dairy free option, replace the yoghurt with dairy free coconut yoghurt & a gluten free cereal mix. You can also use tinned mango or other tinned fruit.