Baked Courgette Fries with Yoghurt Dipping Sauce
- Cooking oil spray
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 Tbsp plain flour
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup breadcrumbs / panko crumbs
- 2 medium courgettes
- 2 egg whites, whisked
- 1/2 cup natural yoghurt
- 1 tsp honey
- 1/4 cup mint, chopped plus extra to garnish
1. Preheat oven to 200ºC (180°C fan forced). Line a tray with baking paper and spray with cooking oil.
2. In a small bowl, mix together Italian seasoning, flour and salt. Place breadcrumbs in another small bowl.
3. Slice each courgette into wedges. One at a time cover the courgettes in flour mixture, then dip into the egg whites, then coat in breadcrumbs. Place coated courgette on prepared baking sheet and repeat with remaining fries. Liberally coat with cooking spray.
4. Roast courgette fries, turning once, until desired crispness, about 12 minutes.
5. To make yoghurt dipping sauce, combine yoghurt, honey and chopped mint. Serve in a small bowl on the side and sprinkle with remaining mint to garnish.