Potato Salad with Herbed Cream
- 1.5 kg scrubbed, unpeeled baby potatoes
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup chives, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup parsley, coarsely chopped
How to Chop Herbs
1. Cook the potatoes in a large pot of boiling water until tender. Drain and cool completely.
2. To make herbed cream, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, 1/4 cup warm water, mustard, chives and parsley in a screw-top jar and shake well.
3. Slice potatoes crossways into 2cm thick rounds and drizzle with herbed cream