Steak with Pea Puree
- 4 beef scotch fillet steaks (approx 600g)
- 1 Tbsp fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 500 g frozen green peas
- 30 g butter
- 2 Tbsp water
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Sprinkle beef with rosemary, salt and pepper to season. Cook on barbeque over high heat. When cooked to your liking, leave to rest on a plate and cover with foil.
2. While meat is resting, heat a medium saucepan over high heat. Add peas, butter and water. Bring to the boil, remove from heat. Process peas until almost smooth. Season to taste.
3. Serve pea purée with steaks.