Snow Pea, Prawn and Avocado Salad
- 750 g cooked prawns
- 150 g sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 3 small avocados, sliced
- 100 g snow pea sprouts
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh chives
How to De-vein Prawns
1. To make the vinaigrette, combine vinegar, olive oil and chives in a small bowl.
2. Shell and devein prawns. Leaving tails intact, or take them off if you prefer.
3. Boil, steam or microwave peas until just tender. Rinse under cold water and drain.
4. Place peas in large bowl with prawns, avocado, sprouts and vinaigrette, then toss gently to combine.