Choccy Chip Chompers
- 1 pkt Griffin's Cookie Bear Chocolate Chippies
- 60g butter
- 1 ½ cups icing sugar, sifted
- Red food colouring
- 1 Tbsp milk or hot water
- 1 pkt mini or drinking marshmallows
1. Cream butter until pale and fluffy then beat in icing sugar one cup at a time.
2. Add one or two drops of food colour until the colour is right.
3. Add enough hot water or milk to make a creamy mixture, beating between each addition until fluffy.
4. Spread the icing thickly on the underside of one biscuit. Place 6 marshmallows next to each other in the red icing, along one side of the biscuit.
5. Repeat icing on underside of second biscuit and place it on top of the marshmallows,pressing it down just enough to secure it.