- 1 block of white chocolate or 1 bag of white chocolate buttons
- 1 packet of MallowPuffs
- ¼ packet of white fondant
- Blue food colouring
- Red icing pen
1. Heat a small pot with several centimetres of water.
2. Cover the top with a tightly fitting, heat-proof bowl. Make sure the steam cannot escape and the water does not touch the bottom of the bowl.
3. Break up block of white cooking chocolate into smaller pieces, or use chocolate buttons, and place in bowl. Allow the chocolate to melt, stirring occasionally, until it is completely melted.
4. Carefully dip MallowPuffs in the white chocolate and place on a lined baking tray to set.
5. Use red icing pen to draw veins from the centre of the MallowPuff.
6. Combine fondant with a few drops of blue food colouring. Pinch off small amounts of the blue fondant to make iris's for each eye, rolling each into balls and then pressing flat to make the shape.
7. Use the leftover blue fondant and mix with red icing from icing pen to make the pupil. Put pupil in the middle of the iris and secure the iris in the middle of the eyes.