- 1 Tbsp milk or more if needed
- 1 packet of Essentials Vanilla or Chocolate Cake Mix
- 100g butter, softened
- 2 ½ cups icing sugar, sifted
- Food colouring of your choice
- Mixed lollies, to decorate
1. Preheat oven to 180ºC
2. Make cupcakes as per instructions on packet. Allow time to cool before icing.
3. Smooth icing onto cupcakes and decorate with lollies.
To make icing:
1. Place butter, icing sugar and milk in a bowl and beat until combined.
2. Beat for 2 to 3 minutes on high speed until mixture is pale and creamy.
3. Separate into a few batches depending on how many different colours of icing you would like.
4. Beat in food colouring, adding a small amount at a time until you get desired colour.