- 1 block of white chocolate or 1 bag of white chocolate buttons
- 1-2 punnets of fresh strawberries, washed and dried
- ½ block of dark chocolate or ½ bag of dark chocolate buttons
1. Heat a small pot with several centimetres of water.
2. Cover the top with a tightly fitting, heat-proof bowl. Make sure the steam cannot escape and the water does not touch the bottom of the bowl.
3. Break up block of white chocolate into smaller pieces, or use chocolate buttons, and place in bowl. Allow the chocolate to melt, stirring occasionally, until it is completely melted.
4. Remove from the heat and stir to make sure it's a smooth consistency. Dip strawberries into chocolate and place on lined baking tray to set.
5. Melt dark chocolate and use to pipe eyes and mouth onto strawberries.