Afternoon Bliss Balls
- 1 Tbsp peanut butter
- 1/2 cup (100g) sultanas or dates
- 1/2 cup (40g) desiccated coconut, toasted
- 1/2 cup (60g) rolled oats or oat bran
- 1/2 cup (80g) finely chopped nuts (such as almonds or pistachios)
- Extra chopped mixed nuts, for coating
1. Place the dried fruit in a bowl and cover with boiling water for ten minutes.
2. Place peanut butter, sultanas, coconut, oats, and nuts in a food processor bowl. Process until mixture forms a paste.
3. Roll a tablespoon of mixture into a ball, then coat in the extra chopped nuts. Repeat with remaining mixture.
4. Store the bliss balls in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Tip: Add 1 Tbsp of cocoa powder to the mixture for a chocolate flavour.