Gluten Free Chewy Triple Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 125g butter, cubed
- 200g dark chocolate, broken
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup soft brown Sugar
- 1 1/4 cup Gluten Free Plain Flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 200g dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup roasted hazelnuts (optional), coarsely chopped
1. Preheat oven to 180C. Line 2 large oven trays with baking paper.
2. Put the butter and chocolate in a small saucepan and stir over low heat until butter melts and mixture is smooth. Pour into a large bowl and cool slightly.
3. Add eggs and brown sugar to chocolate mixture and stir well. Sift flour and cocoa together and add to the mixture, then add chocolate chips and hazelnuts. Stir to combine.
4. Place large tablespoonsful of mixture onto the prepared trays, allowing room for spreading.
5. Bake for 10 minutes or until tops feel firm, swapping trays halfway through cooking time. Stand on trays for 10 minutes then place the cookies on a wire rack to cool completely.
By Chelsea Sugar