Leftover Meat and Potato Hash
- 50g butter
- 2 onions, sliced
- 6 leftover roast potatoes, smashed
- 300g leftover roast meat, chopped
- ½ cup chopped prunes
- ⅓ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 6 eggs, fried
- Baby spinach, sauce of your choice, to serve
How to Poach an Egg
1. Melt butter in a large frying pan on medium heat. Saute onion 8-10 minutes, until golden and tender.
2. Add potatoes, meat, prunes and parsley; mix well. Press down firmly in pan. Cook over low heat 10-15 minutes, until firm, crisp and golden on the underside.
3. Upturn hash onto a large plate. Cut into wedges. Serve topped with fried eggs. Accompany with baby spinach and sauce of your choice.