Cajun Chicken Tortillas
- 400g chicken breast, skin removed, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2-3 tsp Cajun seasoning
- 4 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp oil
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 tomato, diced
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- 2 Tbsp chopped coriander
- 8 tortillas
- 2 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
1. Place chicken into a large bowl. Add garlic, Cajun spice and 2 Tbsp lemon juice. Combine well. Marinate for at least 10 minutes.
2. Heat oil in frying pan over medium heat, shake off the excess marinade and cook chicken for 6-8 minutes, or until golden brown and cooked through.
3. In a small bowl, combine avocado, tomato, red onion, coriander and 2 Tbsp lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Heat tortillas one at a time in a frying pan on high heat for 30 seconds each side. Or alternatively wrap in tinfoil and warm in an oven for 10 minutes.
5. To serve, assemble the tortillas with chicken, shredded lettuce, avocado mixture, and roll.
TIP: With the remaining tortilla wraps, cut into triangles and bake in the oven until crispy, use as corn chips for nachos.