Potato and Salmon Frittata
- 1.25kg peeled potatoes
- 6 eggs
- 600ml cream
- 400g sliced smoked salmon
- 3/4 cup tasty cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup dill, chopped plus extra to serve
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- sour cream to serve
How to Chop Herbs
1. Preheat oven to 150°C. Lightly grease and line a 3.5cm-deep, 20cm x 30cm tray with baking paper.
2. Place potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook for 12-15 minutes or until tender. Drain and once cooled, thinly slice.
3. In a jug, whisk eggs and cream together. Season to taste.
4. Arrange half of the potatoes over the base of the tray, followed by half of the salmon, cheese, then herbs. Pour over half of the egg mixture then repeat for the next layer, using the other half of the potatoes, salmon, cheese and herbs.
5. Bake for 55-60 minutes or until just set in the centre. Cool to room temperature. Chill until ready to serve.
6. Cut frittata into squares. Top with dollop of sour cream and extra dill.