Balsamic Chicken with Roasted Tomatoes
- 500g chicken breast or tenderloins, thickly sliced
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 punnet grape tomatoes, halved
- 60g rocket leaves
- 250g spaghetti, cooked, to serve
1. Preheat oven to 200°C. Line an oven tray with baking paper.
2. Place chicken in a shallow baking dish. In a jug, combine oil, balsamic vinegar, sugar and garlic. Pour over chicken, turning to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for 10 minutes.
3. Transfer chicken to tray and roast for 15-20 minutes. Add tomatoes halfway through cooking.
4. Meanwhile, cook spaghetti according to packet instructions and drain.
5. In a large bowl, toss rocket through spaghetti. Serve with chicken and roasted tomatoes, drizzled with pan juices.
Tip: You can use chicken tenderloins, breasts or thigh fillets for this recipe. For a gluten free option, use gluten free pasta.