Apricot, Almond and Orange Bliss Balls
- 2 Tbsp water
- 1 cup dried apricots
- 100g ground almonds
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 2 Tbsp desiccated coconut plus 1/3 cup for coating
- grated zest of 1 orange
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil
How to Whip Perfect Cream
1. Place apricots, ground almonds, sunflower seeds, coconut and orange zest in a food processor and process until the mixture is like a fine crumb mixture.
2. Add honey, coconut oil and water and pulse.
3. Roll tablespoons of the mixture into balls approximately 3cm in diameter. Roll in desiccated coconut to coat and chill in fridge for about 1 hour until firm.
4. Store bliss balls in a covered container in the fridge.