Apricot, Almond and Orange Bliss Balls
- 1 cup dried apricots
- 100g ground almonds
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 2 Tbsp desiccated coconut plus 1/3 cup for coating
- zest of 1 orange
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil
1. Place apricots, ground almonds, sunflower seeds, coconut and orange zest in a food processor and combine until the mixture is like a fine crumb texture.
2. Add honey, coconut oil and 2 tablespoons of water, then pulse.
3. Roll tablespoons of the mixture into balls approximately 3cm in diameter. Roll in desiccated coconut to coat and chill in fridge for about 1 hour until firm.
4. Store bliss balls in an air-tight container in the fridge.