Roast Vegetable and Pesto Pizza
- ½ pumpkin, peeled, deseeded and cut into pieces
- 1 kumara, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 1/2 cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 2 pizza bases
- 80g pesto
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 100g feta
- 1/2 cup chopped spinach
- 2 Tbsp sweet chilli sauce
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a baking tray with paper.
2. Place chopped pumpkin, kumara and carrots in the baking tray. Add oil, cumin and coriander and toss. Place into the oven and bake for 20 minutes, then add cauliflower and red onion. Toss and continue to cook for a further 15 minutes. Remove from oven.
3. Place the pizza bases on a baking tray and spread evenly with the pesto. Sprinkle over cheese and then the vegetables. Crumble over the feta and place back into the oven for 10 minutes.
4. Serve hot topped with chopped spinach and a drizzle of sweet chilli sauce.
TIP: For individual pizzas, use this topping on pita bread and bake in the same way.