Herbed Scrambled Eggs on Croissants
- 250g cherry truss tomatoes
- Oil spray
- 8 eggs
- Salt and pepper
- ½ cup cream
- 30g butter
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped chives
- 100g shaved ham
How to Chop Herbs
1. Preheat oven to 170°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place tomatoes on the tray and spray with oil. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
2. Combine eggs and cream in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Beat mixture lightly with a whisk to combine.
3. Melt butter in a large non-stick frying pan over low heat. Add egg mixture. Cook, 30 seconds. Gently stir egg mixture from outer edges to centre until egg forms creamy curds. Stir in chives.
4. Cut croissants in half. Top croissants with ham, then top with scrambled eggs. Serve scrambled eggs with roasted tomatoes.