Corn & Courgette Salad
- 4 corncobs, cut into rounds
- 8 courgettes, cut into rounds
- 2 cups mixed olives
- ½ cup olive oil
- 6 Tbsp fruit or red wine vinegar
- Juice and 2 Tbsp zest from 2 oranges
- Small handful basil leaves, torn
- 200g feta, crumbled into large chunks
How to Clean your BBQ
1. Steam corn for 2-3 minutes until cooked.
2. Cook courgettes on a BBQ grill plate or in a frying pan until well coloured on one side before turning. Heat olives on the grill or frying pan for a few minutes too.
3. Whisk olive oil, vinegar, juice and zest together.
4. Toss cooked corn with courgettes, olives and the dressing.
5. Garnish with basil leaves and crumbled feta.