Teriyaki Chicken Nibbles
- 750g chicken nibbles
- 1 cup teriyaki and garlic marinade
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 2 tsp sesame seeds
- Shredded spring onion and steamed baby bok choy to serve
How to Chop Herbs
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Line an oven dish with baking paper.
2. In a bowl, toss chicken in combined marinade and honey. Arrange in one layer in dish. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
3. Bake 30-35 minutes, turning once, until golden and cooked through. Serve with steamed bok choy and garnish with shredded spring onion.
Tip: If you don't have teriyaki and garlic marinade, combine teriyaki sauce with 2 crushed garlic cloves.