Three Cabbage Slaw
- 200g red cabbage, finely shredded
- 200g white cabbage, finely shredded
- 200g savoy cabbage, finely shredded
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 celery stick, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
How to Use Four Sides of Your Grater
1. Place cabbage, onion, celery and parsley in a bowl. Toss to combine.
2. Whisk mayonnaise, sour cream and juice in a bowl. Pour dressing over cabbage mixture. Toss to combine.