Easter Crackle Nests
- 200g dark eating chocolate, chopped
- ⅔ cup crunchy peanut butter
- 4 cups puffed-rice breakfast cereal
- 24 cupcake cases
- 24 mini candy-coated chocolate Easter eggs or jelly beans
How to Whip Perfect Cream
1. Place chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water (don’t let base of bowl touch the water). Stir until chocolate melts. Remove bowl from heat. Stir in peanut butter until combined.
2. Add puffed rice to chocolate mixture, stir to combine. Divide mixture among 24 cupcake cases. Divide mixture among 24 cupcake cases. Using the back of a spoon, make a slight indent at the centre of each crackle. Place an egg or jelly bean in the indent. Chill for 1 hour to set. Serve.