Beef & Bacon Skewers
- 350g beef rump steak, trimmed, cut into 2.5 cm cubes
- 8 button mushrooms, halved
- 1 courgette, halved, cut into 2cm pieces
- 2 bacon slices, quartered
- 8 bamboo skewers
- 200g tzatziki dip
How to Clean your BBQ
1. Thread beef, mushrooms, courgette and bacon onto eight soaked bamboo skewers. Spray a barbecue plate with oil. Heat on medium.
2. Drizzle skewers with olive oil. Barbecue skewers 3-4 minutes each side for medium, or until cooked to your liking.
3. Serve skewers with tzatziki for dipping. Accompany with Greek salad and flatbread, if desired.
Tip: Always soak bamboo skewers in water before threading on the meat or vegetables. This will prevent them from burning on the BBQ.